Nov 4, 2012

Shama Lama Ding Dong


People love to hear songs in their free time. Some people would be even fanatic for hearing songs. Especially, the rock and the pop music would be a favorite type of music for all. On hearing such pop music, most of the people would forget themselves and will start to plunge into the rain of music. I am too a guy who is very eager to hear such music. I always have a separate craze for my music, all these craze and madness of music initialed in me only because of a song that hit my ears years back.

In those days I just used to hear songs and would just discuss with my friends about them. That too I was not such fond of the pop or the rock songs.  In that situation I came to hear the song on my friend’s earphone once when he visited to my home. At first time when I heard that song I tasted the new trend of the music and got astonished by the track and its lyrics.

I heard that song continuously for a stretch and when I inquired him about the song he replied that the song’s name was shama lama ding dong. Without delay, I downloaded the song from the internet and began to hear it. The whole day I was hearing the same song and it was the first time I had heard a same song for a full day. Even after several times of hearing I felt that there was a same enthusiasm in me, as if I was hearing the song for the first time. I heard the song and memorised the lyrics within two days. I heard that song so many times in those two days.

After that, I nearly was hearing that song for a period of one month continuously and I did not get bored out on hearing that song. For nearly, the next one year I was hearing the song both day and night when I was free. I even had the habit of sleeping only after hearing that song for that one year of time. After that, till now I am having the habit of hearing that song at least weekly once.  The song’s lyrics are so easy and a person can memorise it easily without any hard practises.

I also recommended the song for my nephew’s school program because of which he got a good fame for singing that song. That marvellous song has always has a permanent place in my ipod and I would love to hear that song even if the years pass by. That song is one of the major reasons for my fanaticism in hearing the pop songs. The most vital thing even if a person who hates music hears this song, he will surely get fond of it and get addicted to the tracks of that music. The song released on the year 2001 when heard even now would not resemble as the one as if it was composed years back. This song will reside as the permanent and top favourite song in my playlists forever.


No comments: