Oct 28, 2012

Megaman Battle Network Gameshark Codes


“Game” is the dictum being said by the young generation populace. But, spaced out from that generation, I was mesmerized by the gaming option being presented in the game mega man battle network. It is simply superb and it is a role playing stratagem game. Actually, I was impressed by the theme of the game which is concentrating on the society which is having affinity towards the internet world. By and large, the mega man battle network is the first game in the series of mega man game which was being released by the Capcom studio.

The prologue of the story depicts that, everyone in the 21st century was having the support of the NetNavis, the online avatar which assists the people to interact in the game. The hero of the mega man battle network is Lan Hikari, a juvenile lad who is having the NetNavi with a name MegaMan.EXE. The entire series of mega man battle network involves the cracking down the crimes occurring in the society. With the assistance of the NetNavi, Lan is able to find out the criminal who is responsible for the crime feasibly.

Typically, this game consists of seven series starting from the mega man battle network to the mega man battle network 6, the cybeast gregar. As I was fully involved in the game, I was able to complete the first five series easily. As the game level increases, the toughness in the game also escalates, which I felt while playing the last series. I was frequently getting out of the game because of insufficiency in power as well as life. At that state of affairs, a 12 year kid near my house said about the cheat codes to play the game. As I was eager enough to know the final level of the game, I searched out for the codes in the search engines. I acquired loads of codes but all were fake codes.

Since, due to interest in the game, I searched for the codes continuously and finally crossed the word gameshark codes. The gameshark codes are nothing but the sealed unit which encompasses the cheat codes for all video games. Presently, the gameshark cheat codes are available for the sega, PlayStation, Nitendo and Xbox consoles. You can make use of the cheat codes offered by gameshark only after inserting the disks which contains the codes into the memory. Once your favorite game is being loaded, you can utilize the cheat codes for that particular game.

In the same method, I procured the megaman battle network gameshark codes for completing the game within no time. The codes really worked out well and assisted me whenever I required it. For instance, in some cases, I was in situation of acquiring health for sustaining in the game. So, I used the maximum health code 25A5D69F4174 which increased my health level to the maximum extent. But, prior to the usage of cheat codes, you have to enable the cheat code introducing option by giving 0000D834 000A 10000360 0007 code.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.