Oct 29, 2012

Linksys WMB54G Wireless G Music Bridge


Usually, I am crazy about listening to music while I am in my personal room doing something. For satisfying my desires in listening music, I was looking forward for various products. But, my entire search ended up in vain. At that time, I came to know about the outstanding music bridge which is being presented to the populace by the Linksys. I bought it and installed it in connection with my stereo system. I was totally in the bombshell that it was really awesome. I was listening to the music in the stereo system which was virtually connected to the personal computer devoid of any wires. With the assistance of the wireless console, this music bridge is proficient enough to stream the digital music collection from the computer and plays it.

On my first daughter’s birthday, I arranged a party in the hall of my dwelling place. For that occasion, I planned to give pleasant feel to the guests by means of the proffering light music by connecting the music bridge to the PC which was in my room. At that time, my friend suggested that, we can connect it to the home network via networking of Wireless-G. Everyone who came to the event was delighted by seeing the environment with light music. Actually, while listening to sound tracks I learned that a virtual system is being entrenched within the personal computer for providing incredible sound effects. I experienced that, this music bridge is developed to work with multiple programs like Internet radio, music tracks and games depending upon my expectations.

In the beginning, after being acknowledged with the features of the linksys wmb54g wireless g music bridge, I thought that it would require the latest configuration personal computer for creating the wireless network. But the truth is, it is efficient to work in a system running in Windows XP or 2000 operating system with a RAM memory of 128 MB. It just required a network adaptor for setting the wireless network. During the installation process, I took a lot of time for knowing the details of instructions. After installation, I was on familiar terms with the feasible steps for establishing it. Hope, it will assist you during your installation course of actions.

The back panel of the music bridge consists of audio out, power and reset button, Ethernet, line out, optical out and coaxial out. After connecting the cables, you have to check the lights which are glowing in the front panel. The front panel encompasses only three lights namely power, wireless and Ethernet. If the connection is correct, all the three LED will glow in blue color.  The blue light LED indicates you that, there is wireless connection existing. The LED for the Ethernet will be glowing for two modes. If the connection is doing well, the light will continuously glowing. If there is a blinking, it states the connection is in progress with the device. The music bridge setting process is feasible one to accomplish when you go through the user guide. For ensuring secured usage, you can even frame a password for your music bridge.



No comments: