Oct 24, 2012

CN Tower Stair Climb

I have decided to climb the CN tower, but I was afraid whether I can complete the task or not. So I decided to undergo proper training in stair climbing. I am sure that I will have the possibility of creating world record in climbing 1,776 steps or 144 floors of CN towers. I approached a trainer to get exclusive training on CN tower climbing. The trainer guided me in diet and exercise and I simply followed the suggestions of the trainer. All those tips were very simple, so it was quite easy for me to follow. I lost about 5 kg of weight in just one week and I gained the confidence of climbing with the wonderful training process.

The trainer helped me to develop high muscles and contractions, which provided enough energy during the staircase climbing process. The trainer gave training on specific areas on each day such as the weight training on Monday, which concentrates on the lower body and core. On Tuesday cardiovascular workout is done for about 45 minutes. The upper body workout and core workouts are done on Wednesday and the stair climbing training is given on Thursday. Along with that interval training is also given, which helps in burning the fat in higher rate. On Saturday, the training is given to strengthen the lower body and it focuses more on movements. Friday and Sunday are off, because over training will affect the health.

There are several benefits in climbing the stairs, some of them are described below. The cn tower stair climb is very tough, but I took it as a challenge. I burned out more calories in just 20 to 30 minutes rather than running. It helps greatly in reducing the body weight and it also helps in building muscles. The arm muscles are toughened while pulling the arms up and down. The leg muscles are made of two different types of muscle fibre and the stair climbing is a unique activity that uses both muscles fibres. With the hard training, now I am very much fit to climb the tower in short time.

I chose the time and date of climbing the CN towers, but it was a surprise that many people were crowded around the tower and encouraged by effort. I came to the tower early in the morning to register myself in the climbing process. I ate enough food to gain the necessary energy. The dress I wore on that big day was very light and comfortable, which is capable of absorbing the sweat. I did small warm up exercise to enhance my body muscles and after 10 minutes I started to climb the tower. I started slowly in order to save the energy to maintain the same flow in upcoming stairs. Throughout the process my friends and family members motivated me in completing the dream. I felt very happy when I reached the last floor of the tower. I realised my dream of climbing the CN towers and you can make this by undergoing proper training.






No comments: