Nov 5, 2012

Randy’s Ring And Pinion


I was in search of best service provider for my vehicle in US, my friend suggested me to avail the service from Randy’s. He explained me about the various features of the company and from his speech I understood that my friend is very much satisfied with their service. I was surprised with their quality assurance when I went there. The employees were very much fond of vehicles and most of the employees possess decades of experience in this field.  They provided solution for all my different needs and the firm supplies ring & pinions, installation kits, small parts, position trackers, tools, lockers are many more. They offered me supreme quality vehicle parts of wide range, so I was able to select the best one within my budget.

I think their passion in the work have gained an edge over the other competitors. The staff support is excellent and they guided me choosing the right one. The staff clearly explained me about the usage of the part and they guaranteed to provide what I wanted exactly. I am very grateful to Randy’s Ring and prison, because they provided excellent service that exceeded my expectation. Before packing the product for delivery they check twice to assure the accuracy of the product. I was excited to know about their quality assurance process and they are improving every day. Since the distribution centre of Randy is located in many places they delivered my vehicle within one day. The ordering and the service process are fully automated in order to improve the efficiency of the system.

At Randy’s ring and pinion I experienced exclusive respect and care that I never had before in this type of service. They understood each and every business is driven by customer, so they work with the goal accomplishing the customer needs. The professionally trained staff members check the quality of the parts and they possess an in-house quality testing lab for testing spider gears, cases, ring & pinions and axles. I went there to see their quality testing process and I realized their quality makes the difference in performance and installation. Their quality assurance lab had many advanced equipments including the spectrometer, optical comparator, a tester to check the strength of the axle, microscope, measuring machine and polishing equipments.

The next time I just called them to avail the service, because I have faith in their service. I now suggest randy’s differential parts to everyone, because they are very fast and friendly, more importantly they provide all the service in low cost. Every staff member enjoys their work and they constantly work to create new innovative ideas. The workers are treated as the partners and they get maximum benefits in kind of services. I heard that at Randy they follow the policy of providing equal opportunities to the employees in all aspects of compensation, promotion, training and other conditions. Each and every employee is provided with absolute working environment and it makes sure that all the comfortable at the work place.









No comments: