Oct 25, 2012

Lilo And Stitch Sandwich Stacker


Are you feeling very bored and vexed about life? Then, the right choice will be playing the most entertaining game, which was first introduced by Lilo and Stitch in Disney entertainment. These games are generally played by most of the people in their young age. The most enthralling feature here is the ever ending hungry and humorous 625 is the hero of this incredible game. This game was discovered by Dr. Jumba Jookiba, which was very successful. This ever hungry creature wants your help to collect all the garnishing items for decorating and also cheese for taste.

This lilo and stitch sandwich stacker is one of the popular entertaining ideas with numerous ingredients falling from above. Be cautious enough that, this creature will not eat other stuff rather than vegetables and normal ingredients used for sandwich. So the players have to catch only the eatable stuffs rather than other junks like rotten flesh and fishes. This peculiar creature drops down the sandwich if unwanted things are caught by the player. Intelligent player has to move away from the place, if any rotten fleshes fall towards the sandwich. Avoid collecting the bread, as the game may end and you will get only very low points. If your points has to be increased means, accumulate as much as items and vegetables that are falling from the top.

Collect as much necessary ingredients to form a delicious sandwich for this cute creature, use the navigational keys in the keyboard to do intelligent moves and escaping from unwanted rotten materials. If the ingredients are full, catch the bread as a finishing stage, this cute creature eats the delicious sandwich and gives enchanting points. I and my friends are highly addicted to this seductive game, and each hour went like minutes while playing these games. My sister unknowingly caught the rotten eggs and got out many times. As the download version is also available in net, I downloaded the game, as I can play at any time.

In my holidays, I played these games online, and surprisingly I got a highest score. I shared my highest score with my friends by mailing them and I also shared in all the social networking sites. Me and my friends was worrying about how to spend the holidays in an amused way, but at the right time these game helped us a lot without making us to feel very bored. I taught this game to my brother also, who came to my house to spend his summer holidays. I told all the knacks and steps like, not catching the rotten fishes or the bread as such the game can end because of breaking the rules. My brother also grasped the rules quickly and played very well. There are many levels in this game and we played and enjoyed our holidays to the core by amusing playing these games. If I catch the smelling shoes and unwanted rotten eggs the ICK meter will be showing red and finally the game will be over because of junk ingredients fallen in the sandwich.



No comments: